Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- “You guys did an excellent symposium and I enjoyed it immensely!”Renato Berroya, MD, Port Washington, New York
- “This was one of the best conferences Ever. Every minute of each presentation was important and relevant. Dr. Bush and his lovely Wife, Peggy Bush are nothing short of amazing. They made everyone feel so welcomed. I personally felt we have known each other forever. Thanks for an amazing and unforgettable experience.”Razieh Mohseni, MD, Concord, Ohio
- I just wanted to thank you for performing the laser surgery on my vericose vein and for doing such a wonderful job on it. I didn’t realize how “heavy” my left leg had become by the end of the day, not to mention how unsightly all the bumpy veins were. Now it’s lighter, there’s no swelling throughout the day and overall, it just feels healthy again. I have you and your staff to thank for that.S.T. Alta Loma, Ca.
- “I enjoyed your symposium.”William Bowers, Pinella Park, Florida
- “I found the conference to be very informative, substantive & interesting.”Larisse Lee, MD, Sherman Oaks, California
- Annette B.
“Many thanks to you and Molly! It was a pleasure being treated by both of you. You went out of your way to see me while I was at home. Many thanks! I am impressed with your mobile service and have told my friends.”