Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- “This was one of the best conferences Ever. Every minute of each presentation was important and relevant. Dr. Bush and his lovely Wife, Peggy Bush are nothing short of amazing. They made everyone feel so welcomed. I personally felt we have known each other forever. Thanks for an amazing and unforgettable experience.”Razieh Mohseni, MD, Concord, Ohio
- “We had a great time at the conference! Congratulations on the success of your program!”Dr. Mark & Didi Rayman, El Segundo, California
- “Excellent and useful session”Richard Basile, MD, FACS, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- “I want to thank you for putting on a great conference, the Micro Phlebology Symposium at West Palm Beach Florida, Jan 23, 2016. The conference was a great success in my opinion. I truly enjoyed it and want to comment on the Symposia. There were great lectures all day from newest techniques for treating Spider and Reticular Veins to treating Facial Veins and Hand Veins with great "cosmetic results" and patient outcomes. The presentations were filled with a lot of excellent information benefitting everyone from the newer phlebologist to the very experienced veteran phlebologists. Dr. Bush's interaction during many questions and answers with the audience of about 100-120 attendees allowed a lot of valuable information to be earned from foundational principles to the newest, advanced phlebology knowledge. Dr. Ron Bush and his wife Peggy's tremendous efforts rewarded the attendees by hosting a very enjoyable and excellent conference. The accommodations, the conference site, the food, and curriculum of the conference were all excellent, top rated. The noon lunch included a lecture for additional learning. Dr. Bush and course lecturers made themselves available for lots of questions between lectures and breaks. I will be at the next symposium Dr. Bush holds and would strongly recommend the course of Micro- Phlebology as highly beneficial for all attendees. I want to thank Dr. Bush and his wife Peggy and the staff at Vein Experts for a great CME Micro-Phlebology course. I want to thank the industry companies that were present at the conference. I was able to connect with some great phlebology companies. I purchased some technology that will really benefit my patients after Dr. Bush's lectures and slides showing before and after results using the technologies’ he uses every day. He demonstrated what a great value it adds to a practice. Valuable knowledge and information for sure.”Ronnie Smalling, MD FACC, Overland Park, Kansas
- “You guys did an excellent symposium and I enjoyed it immensely!”Renato Berroya, MD, Port Washington, New York
- I have received laser and injection treatments for spider veins and larger veins, which could have turned into large protruding varicose veins, by Dr. Paul Bressman. His procedures are 100% effective. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bressman to others who need such treatment. Dr. Bressman and his staff are very cordial to the patients and I find it commendable that he asks the patient which veins they prefer to have worked on; not telling the patient what he wants to do. He will make suggestions and then does the procedures when agreed upon by patient and doctor. His staff is extremely polite and makes appointments to suit the patient. I never feel uncomfortable calling to ask a question after the procedure has been done. Staff is well-informed and gives all replies in an accurate and professional manner. I find his charges very reasonable for the quality of work he does. Therefore if anyone has veins they need removed do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Bressman. He will live up to your expectations.K.S. Fontana, Ca.