Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- Annette B.
“Many thanks to you and Molly! It was a pleasure being treated by both of you. You went out of your way to see me while I was at home. Many thanks! I am impressed with your mobile service and have told my friends.”
- “We had a great time at the conference! Congratulations on the success of your program!”Dr. Mark & Didi Rayman, El Segundo, California
- I just wanted to thank you all of you for the wonderful treatment I received at Advanced Laser Vein Care. I had consultations with three other doctors from Beverly Hills to Newport Beach before meeting with you and without a doubt I felt most comfortable with you and your wonderful team. I was surprised and pleased to learn that your method of treating varicose veins is more comprehensive than the other clinics I visited yet my out of pocket costs were much less. I am very happy with my results. There was little recovery time and virtually no pain! For the first timein five years I can wear dresses without stockings and shorts without feeling self conscious. You and your staff are warm, caring and always made me feel welcome. Thanks for the great service and the great results. I have already recommended Advanced Laser Vein Care to many of my friends, neighbors and co-workers and will continue to do so.D.B. Chino Hills, Ca.
- “This course has exceeded all others because of these files accessible to us all after these sessions have been completed. Best conference I have ever attended! Kudos to Peggy and Ron.”Danelo Canete, Waipahu, HI
- I have received laser and injection treatments for spider veins and larger veins, which could have turned into large protruding varicose veins, by Dr. Paul Bressman. His procedures are 100% effective. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bressman to others who need such treatment. Dr. Bressman and his staff are very cordial to the patients and I find it commendable that he asks the patient which veins they prefer to have worked on; not telling the patient what he wants to do. He will make suggestions and then does the procedures when agreed upon by patient and doctor. His staff is extremely polite and makes appointments to suit the patient. I never feel uncomfortable calling to ask a question after the procedure has been done. Staff is well-informed and gives all replies in an accurate and professional manner. I find his charges very reasonable for the quality of work he does. Therefore if anyone has veins they need removed do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Bressman. He will live up to your expectations.K.S. Fontana, Ca.
- “One of the best one-day ‘seminars,’ I have attended (and I have attended a lot!)"Rafael Diaz-Yoserev, MD, FACS, Miami, Florida