Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- “This was one of the best conferences Ever. Every minute of each presentation was important and relevant. Dr. Bush and his lovely Wife, Peggy Bush are nothing short of amazing. They made everyone feel so welcomed. I personally felt we have known each other forever. Thanks for an amazing and unforgettable experience.”Razieh Mohseni, MD, Concord, Ohio
- Thanks for the amazing job you did on my leg, I want to tell you how happy and satisfied I am. It was easier then I thought it would be. I highly recommend you to anyone considering this procedure. Thanks again for the professionalism and quality of care I received from you and your staff.T.O. Etiwanda, Ca.
- Melissa G.
“Thank you Anne! My legs look so much better. Thanks for giving me ‘Christmas in July’!
- “You guys did an excellent symposium and I enjoyed it immensely!”Renato Berroya, MD, Port Washington, New York
- I have received laser and injection treatments for spider veins and larger veins, which could have turned into large protruding varicose veins, by Dr. Paul Bressman. His procedures are 100% effective. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bressman to others who need such treatment. Dr. Bressman and his staff are very cordial to the patients and I find it commendable that he asks the patient which veins they prefer to have worked on; not telling the patient what he wants to do. He will make suggestions and then does the procedures when agreed upon by patient and doctor. His staff is extremely polite and makes appointments to suit the patient. I never feel uncomfortable calling to ask a question after the procedure has been done. Staff is well-informed and gives all replies in an accurate and professional manner. I find his charges very reasonable for the quality of work he does. Therefore if anyone has veins they need removed do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Bressman. He will live up to your expectations.K.S. Fontana, Ca.
- “I found the conference to be very informative, substantive & interesting.”Larisse Lee, MD, Sherman Oaks, California
- $ 390.00
- $ 390.00
- $ 390.00
- $ 685.00