Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- Melissa G.
“Thank you Anne! My legs look so much better. Thanks for giving me ‘Christmas in July’!
- “This course has exceeded all others because of these files accessible to us all after these sessions have been completed. Best conference I have ever attended! Kudos to Peggy and Ron.”Danelo Canete, Waipahu, HI
- “Excellent and useful session”Richard Basile, MD, FACS, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- I just wanted to thank you all of you for the wonderful treatment I received at Advanced Laser Vein Care. I had consultations with three other doctors from Beverly Hills to Newport Beach before meeting with you and without a doubt I felt most comfortable with you and your wonderful team. I was surprised and pleased to learn that your method of treating varicose veins is more comprehensive than the other clinics I visited yet my out of pocket costs were much less. I am very happy with my results. There was little recovery time and virtually no pain! For the first timein five years I can wear dresses without stockings and shorts without feeling self conscious. You and your staff are warm, caring and always made me feel welcome. Thanks for the great service and the great results. I have already recommended Advanced Laser Vein Care to many of my friends, neighbors and co-workers and will continue to do so.D.B. Chino Hills, Ca.
- Thanks for the amazing job you did on my leg, I want to tell you how happy and satisfied I am. It was easier then I thought it would be. I highly recommend you to anyone considering this procedure. Thanks again for the professionalism and quality of care I received from you and your staff.T.O. Etiwanda, Ca.
- “We really enjoyed the seminar!”Dr. Rudy & Rhonda Guerrero, Weslaco, Texas