Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- Catherine K.
“WOW!! You and Molly are amazing! I am thrilled with the results. Your knowledge and professionalism are most impressive. I have told my friends and family.”
- “This course has exceeded all others because of these files accessible to us all after these sessions have been completed. Best conference I have ever attended! Kudos to Peggy and Ron.”Danelo Canete, Waipahu, HI
- “I enjoyed your symposium.”William Bowers, Pinella Park, Florida
- “You guys did an excellent symposium and I enjoyed it immensely!”Renato Berroya, MD, Port Washington, New York
- “Accommodation (lecture hall) and food was excellent! Working with Colleen and Katie Myers was refreshing!” “I loved the ‘low key’ atmosphere of the conference. Dr. & Mrs. Bush….the genuine article.’ Sharing knowledge is a gift!”Joni Thompson, PAC, Punta Gorda, Florida
- I have received laser and injection treatments for spider veins and larger veins, which could have turned into large protruding varicose veins, by Dr. Paul Bressman. His procedures are 100% effective. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bressman to others who need such treatment. Dr. Bressman and his staff are very cordial to the patients and I find it commendable that he asks the patient which veins they prefer to have worked on; not telling the patient what he wants to do. He will make suggestions and then does the procedures when agreed upon by patient and doctor. His staff is extremely polite and makes appointments to suit the patient. I never feel uncomfortable calling to ask a question after the procedure has been done. Staff is well-informed and gives all replies in an accurate and professional manner. I find his charges very reasonable for the quality of work he does. Therefore if anyone has veins they need removed do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Bressman. He will live up to your expectations.K.S. Fontana, Ca.