Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- “I enjoyed your symposium.”William Bowers, Pinella Park, Florida
- “I want to thank you for putting on a great conference, the Micro Phlebology Symposium at West Palm Beach Florida, Jan 23, 2016. The conference was a great success in my opinion. I truly enjoyed it and want to comment on the Symposia. There were great lectures all day from newest techniques for treating Spider and Reticular Veins to treating Facial Veins and Hand Veins with great "cosmetic results" and patient outcomes. The presentations were filled with a lot of excellent information benefitting everyone from the newer phlebologist to the very experienced veteran phlebologists. Dr. Bush's interaction during many questions and answers with the audience of about 100-120 attendees allowed a lot of valuable information to be earned from foundational principles to the newest, advanced phlebology knowledge. Dr. Ron Bush and his wife Peggy's tremendous efforts rewarded the attendees by hosting a very enjoyable and excellent conference. The accommodations, the conference site, the food, and curriculum of the conference were all excellent, top rated. The noon lunch included a lecture for additional learning. Dr. Bush and course lecturers made themselves available for lots of questions between lectures and breaks. I will be at the next symposium Dr. Bush holds and would strongly recommend the course of Micro- Phlebology as highly beneficial for all attendees. I want to thank Dr. Bush and his wife Peggy and the staff at Vein Experts for a great CME Micro-Phlebology course. I want to thank the industry companies that were present at the conference. I was able to connect with some great phlebology companies. I purchased some technology that will really benefit my patients after Dr. Bush's lectures and slides showing before and after results using the technologies’ he uses every day. He demonstrated what a great value it adds to a practice. Valuable knowledge and information for sure.”Ronnie Smalling, MD FACC, Overland Park, Kansas
- “One of the best one-day ‘seminars,’ I have attended (and I have attended a lot!)"Rafael Diaz-Yoserev, MD, FACS, Miami, Florida
- I just wanted to thank you for performing the laser surgery on my vericose vein and for doing such a wonderful job on it. I didn’t realize how “heavy” my left leg had become by the end of the day, not to mention how unsightly all the bumpy veins were. Now it’s lighter, there’s no swelling throughout the day and overall, it just feels healthy again. I have you and your staff to thank for that.S.T. Alta Loma, Ca.
- “This was one of the best conferences Ever. Every minute of each presentation was important and relevant. Dr. Bush and his lovely Wife, Peggy Bush are nothing short of amazing. They made everyone feel so welcomed. I personally felt we have known each other forever. Thanks for an amazing and unforgettable experience.”Razieh Mohseni, MD, Concord, Ohio
- Catherine K.
“WOW!! You and Molly are amazing! I am thrilled with the results. Your knowledge and professionalism are most impressive. I have told my friends and family.”