Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- “Excellent and useful session”Richard Basile, MD, FACS, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- “This course has exceeded all others because of these files accessible to us all after these sessions have been completed. Best conference I have ever attended! Kudos to Peggy and Ron.”Danelo Canete, Waipahu, HI
- “You guys did an excellent symposium and I enjoyed it immensely!”Renato Berroya, MD, Port Washington, New York
- “We really enjoyed the seminar!”Dr. Rudy & Rhonda Guerrero, Weslaco, Texas
- “One of the best one-day ‘seminars,’ I have attended (and I have attended a lot!)"Rafael Diaz-Yoserev, MD, FACS, Miami, Florida
- “Accommodation (lecture hall) and food was excellent! Working with Colleen and Katie Myers was refreshing!” “I loved the ‘low key’ atmosphere of the conference. Dr. & Mrs. Bush….the genuine article.’ Sharing knowledge is a gift!”Joni Thompson, PAC, Punta Gorda, Florida