Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- “We really enjoyed the seminar!”Dr. Rudy & Rhonda Guerrero, Weslaco, Texas
- “You guys did an excellent symposium and I enjoyed it immensely!”Renato Berroya, MD, Port Washington, New York
- You are a miracle worker! All my life, I’ve lived with painful and unsightly veins. You promised relief from both and came through for me. Also, the surgery allows me to stand up straight reducing my belly pop and re-aligning the scoliosis. It has been a pleasure working with you-M.E.G. Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
- I just wanted to thank you all of you for the wonderful treatment I received at Advanced Laser Vein Care. I had consultations with three other doctors from Beverly Hills to Newport Beach before meeting with you and without a doubt I felt most comfortable with you and your wonderful team. I was surprised and pleased to learn that your method of treating varicose veins is more comprehensive than the other clinics I visited yet my out of pocket costs were much less. I am very happy with my results. There was little recovery time and virtually no pain! For the first timein five years I can wear dresses without stockings and shorts without feeling self conscious. You and your staff are warm, caring and always made me feel welcome. Thanks for the great service and the great results. I have already recommended Advanced Laser Vein Care to many of my friends, neighbors and co-workers and will continue to do so.D.B. Chino Hills, Ca.
- “Excellent and useful session”Richard Basile, MD, FACS, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- Annette B.
“Many thanks to you and Molly! It was a pleasure being treated by both of you. You went out of your way to see me while I was at home. Many thanks! I am impressed with your mobile service and have told my friends.”