Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- “One of the best one-day ‘seminars,’ I have attended (and I have attended a lot!)"Rafael Diaz-Yoserev, MD, FACS, Miami, Florida
- Sylvia M.
“I hadn’t worn a dress in years and decided I didn’t want to be embarrassed by the way my legs looked any more. I am beyond grateful for the time you and Molly spent with me. My legs look great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
- “We had a great time at the conference! Congratulations on the success of your program!”Dr. Mark & Didi Rayman, El Segundo, California
- “Accommodation (lecture hall) and food was excellent! Working with Colleen and Katie Myers was refreshing!” “I loved the ‘low key’ atmosphere of the conference. Dr. & Mrs. Bush….the genuine article.’ Sharing knowledge is a gift!”Joni Thompson, PAC, Punta Gorda, Florida
- “Excellent and useful session”Richard Basile, MD, FACS, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- I have received laser and injection treatments for spider veins and larger veins, which could have turned into large protruding varicose veins, by Dr. Paul Bressman. His procedures are 100% effective. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bressman to others who need such treatment. Dr. Bressman and his staff are very cordial to the patients and I find it commendable that he asks the patient which veins they prefer to have worked on; not telling the patient what he wants to do. He will make suggestions and then does the procedures when agreed upon by patient and doctor. His staff is extremely polite and makes appointments to suit the patient. I never feel uncomfortable calling to ask a question after the procedure has been done. Staff is well-informed and gives all replies in an accurate and professional manner. I find his charges very reasonable for the quality of work he does. Therefore if anyone has veins they need removed do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Bressman. He will live up to your expectations.K.S. Fontana, Ca.