Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- You are a miracle worker! All my life, I’ve lived with painful and unsightly veins. You promised relief from both and came through for me. Also, the surgery allows me to stand up straight reducing my belly pop and re-aligning the scoliosis. It has been a pleasure working with you-M.E.G. Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
- “We really enjoyed the seminar!”Dr. Rudy & Rhonda Guerrero, Weslaco, Texas
- Thanks for the amazing job you did on my leg, I want to tell you how happy and satisfied I am. It was easier then I thought it would be. I highly recommend you to anyone considering this procedure. Thanks again for the professionalism and quality of care I received from you and your staff.T.O. Etiwanda, Ca.
- I have received laser and injection treatments for spider veins and larger veins, which could have turned into large protruding varicose veins, by Dr. Paul Bressman. His procedures are 100% effective. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bressman to others who need such treatment. Dr. Bressman and his staff are very cordial to the patients and I find it commendable that he asks the patient which veins they prefer to have worked on; not telling the patient what he wants to do. He will make suggestions and then does the procedures when agreed upon by patient and doctor. His staff is extremely polite and makes appointments to suit the patient. I never feel uncomfortable calling to ask a question after the procedure has been done. Staff is well-informed and gives all replies in an accurate and professional manner. I find his charges very reasonable for the quality of work he does. Therefore if anyone has veins they need removed do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Bressman. He will live up to your expectations.K.S. Fontana, Ca.
- Sylvia M.
“I hadn’t worn a dress in years and decided I didn’t want to be embarrassed by the way my legs looked any more. I am beyond grateful for the time you and Molly spent with me. My legs look great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
- I just wanted to thank you for performing the laser surgery on my vericose vein and for doing such a wonderful job on it. I didn’t realize how “heavy” my left leg had become by the end of the day, not to mention how unsightly all the bumpy veins were. Now it’s lighter, there’s no swelling throughout the day and overall, it just feels healthy again. I have you and your staff to thank for that.S.T. Alta Loma, Ca.