Veingogh is a medical device based on Ohmic Thermolysis for use in the removal of Telangiectasias and spider veins on the lower extremities of adults. Veingogh is minimally invasive and works with all skin types.
- Sylvia M.
“I hadn’t worn a dress in years and decided I didn’t want to be embarrassed by the way my legs looked any more. I am beyond grateful for the time you and Molly spent with me. My legs look great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
- “This course has exceeded all others because of these files accessible to us all after these sessions have been completed. Best conference I have ever attended! Kudos to Peggy and Ron.”Danelo Canete, Waipahu, HI
- “I enjoyed your symposium.”William Bowers, Pinella Park, Florida
- “We really enjoyed the seminar!”Dr. Rudy & Rhonda Guerrero, Weslaco, Texas
- “Excellent and useful session”Richard Basile, MD, FACS, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- “You guys did an excellent symposium and I enjoyed it immensely!”Renato Berroya, MD, Port Washington, New York