CryoIQ PRO Gynecology device with
1 dermatology tip D2, L=22 mm, spray freezing Ø7-18 mm
1 gynecology tip, 5°, L=130 mm, spray freezing Ø9-22 mm
1 PRO body with lever
1 gas cartridge N2O 25 gram
1 case for storage
1 user guide A6 size
The CryoIQ® is portable, compact, handheld cryosurgical device which delivers the fine spray with pinpoint accuracy to the lesion at a constant freezing temperature of -89° C/-128°F with a 725psi/ 50 bar freezing power. A skin lesion treatment with the state of the art CryoIQ® is fast, safe, effective, low-cost, and no anesthetics are needed. The instrument either uses a fixed applicator for the most common treatment options or offers the choice of a wide range of applicators to be used for a more extensive variety in treatment options.
The CryoIQ® uses disposable nitrous oxide cartridges which allows the practitioner to have the device readily available for use at all time, hassle-free, no pre-treatment preparation time needed as required with the use of canisters, liquid nitrogen and other modalities.
The CryoIQ® innovation in cryotherapy makes it possible to treat a broad range of benign and premalignant skin conditions by a simple spray application onto the lesion instead of touching a genital wart with the applicator.
The advantages of incorporating the intelligent cryotherapy solution of CryoIQ® in your practice:
- Low cost per treatment, low investment for the device
- No pain involved due the combination of accuracy, freezing temperature and freezing power.
- Fast, effective treatment in a busy practice environment
- Portable, compact to bring to multiple treatment settings
- No preparation time needed
- Anesthesia optional, not required
- Excellent cosmetic results
- Safe procedure
- Low risk of infection
- No bleeding
- No work or sport restrictions
- $ 275.00
- $ 685.00
- $ 275.00
- $ 950.00